I was proudly born and raised in Canada, the land as sweet as our prestigious maple syrup.
But I'm hungry to explore new land, try different cuisines and absorb all the cultures of the world.
Why not start with our neighbors down south and explore a fashion capital of the world?



I've always wanted to visit New York, so last year was a landmark for me, as it was my first time leaving Canada! 
The streets was a moving beast filled. Slowly shuffling tour groups contrasted sprinting business suits.
Bryant Park was speckled by sunlight painted through lush trees. An air of history looms the air as legendary designers have made their mark here before.
Colorful signs lit Time Squares as tourists scuffled in crowds, pointing cameras in every direction.

I can't wait to go back, there's so too much to see and do.